Employment Law for Line Managers
This employment law for line managers training course is for anyone who has to manage people. It is a foundation course which gives an overview of employment law and a practical understanding of its operation. Employment law for line managers is equally suitable for someone new to management or to a more experienced manager looking to update their skills. Like all of our employment law training, we explain the underlying legal concepts clearly and concisely, giving delegates the confidence to manage people effectively.
The course covers the following:
- The background to UK employment law,
- Understanding employment contracts,
- Individual employment rights,
- Fair and unfair dismissals,
- Redundancy and reorganisation,
- Discrimination and equality awareness.
This is a day long course.